Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Neptune's Nautilus...Watermedia...Abstract..Texas Artist.... Rae Andrews



NEPTUNE'S NAUTILUS  is a large 36" x 48" watercolor and acrylic overlays. This image is SOLD!

This painting was painted a long time ago, however during my walk down 'MEMORY LANE" I found it in my archives and wanted to post it.

It was during the days I lived on Maui and  I did a lot of PANELLED PIECES, using geometry and dividing the background into sections. I still enjoy doing this, it takes a lot of thought on my part as an artist, which I do feel is necessary for us to grow. 

What is an artist without 'angst' huh?

                                                        Image size 36" x 48"

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com