Saturday, July 26, 2014

Art by Abstract Contemporary Oklahoma Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy

"Abayarde Puro"
Today I'll keep it short and sweet. I am helping a good friend by caring for her horses and farm so she can enjoy time away with friends, and I'm limited on what time I have in my day for all I do since it's a 2 times a day commitment. Thinking about vacations makes me think of places I'd like to go, and one is Puerto Rico, a home where my chosen breed, the paso fino, was bred. I was commissioned by a lovely lady to do her uniquely marked and colored paso fino stallion, the love of her life other than her family. I was more than happy to oblige her, and her gorgeous stallion Abayarde Puro has been immortalized. Maybe someday I can visit her and see that gorgeous place!

Visit me at:  jonellet-mccoy.squarespace.com