Thursday, April 17, 2014

Horse 27 Four in a Row by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse 27 Four in a Row
9 x 12 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Well, I was working on a large 32 x 48 inch painting and I had some leftover paint.  I was brought up not to waste things so of course I had some prepared boards, this one had pages from my old Bible on it along with four pages from a western novel and it was all just 'sitting' there waiting for paint—patiently I might add.

So I brought this one over and began to work the paint, spinning the canvas and rotating it as I applied the paint.  Think it went well. As I posted on my website last night, it was only up about 30 seconds and someone bought it. BUT the good news is ... I listed several new pieces so go check them out.

Terry has been so busy building things in the backyard and I need to go out and take pictures to share.  I worked painting until near nine last night and had to prepare everything in photoshop so it was a late night for me working. Terry is creating such a gorgeous haven for us to relax in and I did spend an hour sitting outside with him as he worked building a picket fence.  He wins my heart over and over every day. 


Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014