Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dance Figure Study in Purple Painting by Contemporary Figurative Fine Artist Kristye Addison Dudley



 
Dance Figure Study in Purple © Kristye Addison Dudley
8" x 10" Acrylic on Canvas Paper Purchase Original or Prints

Day 23 - I completed a painting that I worked on last week. Painting these dancers really makes me miss my performance days.

In the Spring of 2001, I was auditioning for the Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders (AFC).  I was excited, scared and completely clueless as to what being a professional cheerleader meant. I also had no idea of how it would change me and my life for the better. The support of my teammates encouraged me to pick up my paintbrush and paint again. Here I am 13 years later still painting.



I have been so blessed to live out so many of my life's passions. I am sending good luck to each of the ladies that are starting their journey to becoming a member of AFC this weekend.

Take Care,
Kristye 

Kristye.com  
My Blog
Purchase originals and prints 
kdudley@kristye.com

Twitter @KristyeStudio

Like and share My Facebook Page Kristye's Studio